It can be difficult to know what’s best for your posters, if you're unsure of how to keep them safe, our experienced team is more than happy to discuss the best options with you.
Our boards and tapes are all PH neutral (acid free) in accordance with Fine Art Guild Trade guidelines.
Available glass options are as follows:
- 2mm Float Glass - This is our introductory glass option which offers no protection from sun damage.
- Non-Reflective - This offers no UV protection but the glass is etched to provide a non-reflective surface.
- UV Filter Glass - The conservation standard for UV filter glass is 98%. Our Glass provides a 99% UV filter which prevents your art fading from any sun damage.
- Art Glass - This offers a 98% non-reflective coating which provides outstanding visual clarity along with a 70% UV filter.
- Museum Glass - This glass provides you with a 98% non-reflective coating along with a 99% UV filter protection. The Rolls Royce of glass!